Tuesday, April 9, 2013

ANOINTING OF A SERVANT


I have found David My servant, with My holy oil I have anointed him; for My hand shall help him, and My arm shall strengthen him. The enemy shall have no advantage over him, and the son of iniquity shall not hurt him. -- Psalm 88: 21-23

I was lost and the Lord found me. While I was a sinner, God saved me. He poured out His mercy and grace as sign of His great love for me regardless of my sins.

In times of need, He is always there to help me, giving in to all of my heart's desires and aspirations. In weakness, the Lord became my strength.

In my life today, I stand by God's word that the enemy shall have no advantage over me nor can the evil one ever hurt me. I am with the Lord in whom nobody can stand against.


Father in heaven, as I celebrate the gift of life you have given me, you have opened the door of grace for me to again realize the value and privilege of being your servant. Your anointing is all I need to accomplish everything that you have willed and purposed for me to undertake. It is not me but as always, I depend by the powers of your mighty works in me.

Thank you so much for all your help and protection. You are my strength and I am nothing without you. In you, I am always ahead and on top of any misfortune. No one can ever hurt me for I am under your wings and covered by the blood of the lamb.

May the life you have given me continue to be full and complete, not lacking in anything, but always be abounding in love and overflowing in grace and blessings.

This is my birthday prayer in praise and thanksgiving with utmost surrender in Jesus Name. Amen.



Published: February 9, 2013 at 6:31AM

SERVE WITHOUT FEAR

SERVE WITHOUT FEAR Grant us that we, being delivered from the hand of our enemies, might serve him without fear, in holiness and righteo...