Friday, November 14, 2014

PROGRESS

Anyone who is so “progressive” as not to remain in the teaching of the Christ 
does not have God; whoever remains in the teaching has the Father and the Son.
2 JOHN 9

It is not the actual physical exertion that counts toward a man's progress, nor the nature of the task, but the spirit of faith with which it is undertaken.  -- St Francis Xavier

Being "progressive" in all walks of life can only be attained by way of remaining in the teaching of Christ who is in you, together with the Father.

As God's steward, look to yourself that you do not lose what you worked for but may receive a full recompense.

There is no greater joy or reward than being with the Lord and experiencing the power of His Word over your life today, tomorrow, and all of eternity.



Lord Jesus, I rejoice greatly because of your love. Love that binds our entire family to walk in truth for the praise and glory of the Father.
 

In your mighty Name, I humbly ask for the awesome powers of your love. Love that will bring me to walk in accordance with the Father's will and commands. I ask for your protection against all deceivers and evil doers who does not acknowledge you as Lord and Savior. Keep me from anything that would lead me to loosing what you have given me and what I have worked for. May I continue to receive full recompense in the glorious riches of your kingdom.

Thank you so much for embracing me with your love that moves me to remain in your teaching. I love you so much…


Published: 11/16/12 - 7:06AM

SERVE WITHOUT FEAR

SERVE WITHOUT FEAR Grant us that we, being delivered from the hand of our enemies, might serve him without fear, in holiness and righteo...