Thursday, June 2, 2011

I WILL GO TO THE GENTILES

"Your blood be upon your heads! 
I am innocent. 
From now on I will go to the Gentiles."
Acts 18:6

In my years of experience of serving the Lord in His church, I came to realize that it is more rewarding to bring the good news to the "unchurch" who are more receptive and open to receive them in their hearts.

I have been called for a mission of evangelization in Tagaytay City. We have already visited the site and met with the Parish Priest.

On Sunday, I will bring my whole family to this wonderful city to hear Mass. After the Mass, I will join my community in distributing leaflets to church goers together with my wife.

May the good Lord bless us with joy for sharing His love and good works to others.

SERVE WITHOUT FEAR

SERVE WITHOUT FEAR Grant us that we, being delivered from the hand of our enemies, might serve him without fear, in holiness and righteo...